“ HUMAN RIGHTS FORUM ”
1. M.Radhakrishnan, S/o P.K.Govindan Nair, aged 77 years, residing at 297 B,Sreesylam , Jayanthi road , Maradu, Maradu P.O, Ernakulam Dist. Kerala PIN 682304
2. K.N.Ravindranath, S/o Narayanan Nair, aged 60 years, residing at Rareeram ,Thamarassery Road, Petta, Poonithura, Erankulam 682038
THIS INDENTURE WITNESSETH AS FOLLOWS:
The AUTHOR/SETTLOR above named hereby establishes a Charitable Trust in the name of “HUMAN RIGHTS FORUM ”” for the purpose and upon the conditions set forth hereunder.
The office of the Trust shall be situated at Classic Tower B,XX-638, A.M.Road,Perumbavoor, Ernakulam , Kerala – 682042.
The TRUSTEES do hereby agree that they shall hold and stand possessed of the said trust assets, properties and funds (which expression shall include all investments in cash or kind or in any nature whatsoever into and for which the said property or a part or parts thereof may be held by the TRUSTEES from time to time in relation to these presents together with all income, profits, additions and accretions thereof upon trust for the object set out herein with and subject to the provisions and conditions hereinafter contained in these presents.
THE OBJECTS OF THE TRUST ARE:
1. Promote organization of forums such as co-operative societies, mandals and association of women, youth and workers with a view to undertaking collective activities for socio-economic development.
2. Organize educational and vocational training programme with special focus for deprived sections, women/girls and unemployed youth to provide new skills, refuse/sharpen/upgrade the existing skills leading to employment, self employment and income generation.
3. To follow, adopt & promote Universal Declaration of Human Rights of United Nations and Indian Constitution & National-International Law.
4. To spread awareness about Protection of Environments and Population Control.
5. To Promote/Solve Cause of Health Care, Food Problem, Housing/Shelter Problems & Humanitarian Relief/Refugees I Indigenous People Problems.
6. To help Disabled Children, Youth, AIDS Patients, Ageing People, Drug Addict, IIV Victims, promote organ donations
7. To Promote Welfare of Labour Union Rights &Economic &-Social Development.
8. To promote & educate Equality, as well as Equity, International Integration. Brotherhood. Non-Violence. Love, Peace, Justice, Protection & Promotion of Human Rights for all.
9. To organize conference, summits, seminars, meetings, Discussions, Debates, Study Courses, Collection of Statistics, Exhibitions, Shows, Tour Trips etc
10. To provide legal aid and advice for the indigent and weaker sections of the society and to share global health and global population change.
11. To suggest action for violation of rights by armed political groups and terrorists.
12. To create an environment as well as an understanding that Human Rights can easily become vulnerable to abuse of various structures and processes of power and to examine the inter-dependence of and linkage between Human Rights and democracy, pluralism, development, ecological balance, peace and harmony at the national and international levels.
13 To train the young men and women for facing the challenges of the pluralistic society and the rising conflicts and tensions in the name of particularistic loyalties to caste. religion and culture and to work in close cooperation with national Human Rights commissions on women, minorities, S.C, S.T and ICGOs and media organizations for promoting Human Rights education.
14 To make people aware of "Human Right duties", privileges, conduct training camps & workshops, establish old age homes, residential / vocational schools & colleges, research & medical colleges and Human Rights Camps.
15. To promote art & culture, maintain, encourage, and assist / help setting up Centers for promotion of Human Rights. -
16. To promote social progress and better standards of life and activity in cooperation with the Government of India and other countries to promote human rights education.
17. To develop a more distinctive and effective role for the International Court of Justice to fulfill the Human Rights and spread the messages values of Human Rights by way of Human Rights education.
18. To open training camps and workshops for the development of arts, plays and culture and raise funds through subscriptions, donations, trade to fulfill the aims and objectives.
19. To establish and conduct centers of treatment and rehabilitation for the victims of violators of Human Rights.
20. To actively join hands with the Government of India and other countries to promote Human Rights education and help legal, social and economic discrimination against women and their exploitation in different ways.
21. To publish books, encyclopedias, monographs, journals and directories on Human Rights and study and prepare reports on the violation. etc.
22. To effectively work for gender inequalities. exploitations and injustice as also to encourage / assist talented artists, poets, singers, writers. social workers, journalists, doctors, judges, etc.
23. To organize and participate in cultural programmes to foster a spirit of nationalism to achieve co-operation in solving various problems of economic, social, cultural or humanitarian character and in promoting and encouraging respect for human rights.
24. To help freedom fighters, widows / war widows and orphans and running schools. colleges& similar institutions, etc.
25. To work for ensuring that basic Human Rights are respected everywhere and to keep the interest of disempowered communities foremost in all dealings with countries in which Human Rights violations occur.
26. To support through the UN framework, democratic and economic reforms in countries coming out to totalitarian control and to restrict cooperation with governing regimes that violate Human Rights.
27. To create Trust wimp in the fields of legal, environment, media, youth, women, spiritual, political. publication, health, film, trade, education, project and planning, technology, labour and culture. These Trust wings will be functioning independently and globally under the cover of Trust Head Quarters.
28. To establish National and International Campus anywhere in India or abroad to achieve the objectives mentioned above.
29. To popularize Human Rights education by way of case studies, documentaries and distance learning programs and to establish electronic, print and voice media to promote Trust activities in India and abroad.
30. Trust will create a corpus out of trading activities on no-profit-no-loss basis to sustain its activities/ projects from the self-generated resources. Trust can also participate in joint venture projects with the Government of India or State Government Departments, Authorities approved by the Government or any other agencies approved by the Government in India and abroad, as the case may be.
31. To establish institutions for eradication of poverty among remote and rural population.
32. To entertain the civic issues and evolve remedial measures.
33. To promote agriculture, animal husbandry, dairying and fisheries.
34. To help women and children through the ministry of women and children department, Government of India and the concerned State Government departments.
35. To provide assistance to all needy people from all departments of Central and State Governments.
36. To provide facilities for pure drinking water to all sections of the society.
37. To promote conventional and non conventional renewable energy including solar.
38. To promote awareness among the people the need for-protecting the environment, forest for the future generations.
39. To establish institutions for protecting and promoting food products and allied matters.
40. To enhance the awareness of health care and family welfare.
41. To promote latest trends of information and communication technology in the international standards.
42. To provide the technology of utilization of land resources without impediment to the nature.
43. To promote micro finance among self help groups.
44. To promote micro small and medium enterprises for the upliftment of people.
45. To make the presentation representation to any Governmental,non Governmental organizations or authority for seeking grants special privileges, donations. sponsorship, funds and immovable properties and advertisements for the promotions of activities incidental to the human rights situation.
46. To undertake and promote research in the field of human rights and other areas of human rights.
47. To participate in or call any foreign, social educational functions, seminars, festivals to promote human rights of the citizens of the country.
48. To do all other objects and purpose which may be conductive to and beneficial for the society works.
49. To organize free medical camps, human rights education and setup libraries to spread awareness in the public.
50. To boost the moral of the weaker section,women and children.
51. To raise and manage the social,cultural and educational programmes so as to uplift the mental horizon of the society at large.
52. To promote physical, social,cultural activities so as to bring the poorer section of the society at par with other section of the masses.
53. To provide scholarship for students showing outstanding performances in arts and science, cultural and artistic endevours.
54. To provide financial assistance for the marriage of the children of weaker sections.
55. To support implement any other issues other than what has been mentioned above in consonance to our objectives.
56. To do all such other activities as may be necessary for or incidental to or conducive to the above objects of the Trust or allied thereto.
57. To promote and protect Indian Traditional music, dance, handicraft, handlooms, Modern literature.
58. To support the families and relatives of artists for promoting the budding artists for trust.
59. To establish an award for the deserving people in the field of Music, Art, grass root level service, communal harmony, brotherhood and peace
60. To encourage the emerging artists and their talents so that they can get proper recognition and beyond the country.
61. To establish-legal aid centers.
62. To establish residential and non-residential cultural centres for promoting Music, Dance and other cultural activities.
63. To work for Environment Protection Forestation, Tribal development , Plantation, Waste Land Management.
64. To organize vocational training for women and needy people.
65. To purchase Sell& mortgage any movable or immovable properties to achieve the goals and aims of BHRM.
66. To redonate the funds to other institutions. Organization or such other persons.
BENEFICIARIES OF THE TRUST:
The Trust is established for the benefit of all without discrimination of caste, religion, creed or sex. The Trust shall exist solely for philanthropic purposes and not for the purposes of profit. The objects /activities of the trust shall be carried out in India.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES:
This Trust will be managed by the Trustees.
All the Trustees are called the Board of Trustees, hereinafter called a Board.
The constitution of Board of Trustees. Succession to 'Trustees and the regulations’ relating to the constitution are given hereunder:
1. The Board of Trustees shall comprise a minimum of 3 (Three) Trustees and a maximum of 21 (Twenty One)Trustees.
2. The settler of the Trust K.Anilkumar, and the present trustees M.Radhakrishnan and K.N.Ravindranath shall be the Founder Trustees.
3. The settler hereby affirms that the above named Trustees shall be the original Trustees and as per the necessity the Board of Trustees can co-opt more Trustees.
4. All the Trustees who are, for the time being, and from time to time, in office, shall constitute and collectively he referred to as "THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES" and in short BOARD".
5. The founder trustees will be the life time members of the trust.
The aforesaid Trustees shall hold office the trust for the duration of their respective lives or until they resign. In the event of any of the founder Trustee is resigning, founders have the power of nominating any other person for his place. Such nominated person shall become the Trustee in the place of the outgoing Trustee.
Any vacancy caused by the reason aforesaid or filling up or non-filling up such vacancies by the Board of Trustees shall not invalidate the Board of Trustees and shall not in any manner affect the functioning of the Trust„
6. The BOARD can co-opt further members for the Board without exceeding the maximum strength and subject to condition in clause mentioned above and founders can fix up the duration of service of co-opted Trustee. The founders can remove such co-opted Trustees If he is found acting against the objects of the Trust and prejudicial to the Interests or the Trust. The co-opted Trustees will be holding the office of Trust at the pleasure of the Board.
7. No person shall hold or continue to hold office or be appointed as Trustee, if
a) He/she are found to be or become a person of unsound mind at the decision of the Board;
b) He/She is found to be or convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude'.
c) He/She is or becomes deaf-mute or is suffering bodily infirmity which render him her until for the work;
d) He / She is found guilty of breach of Trust, gross negligence or dereliction of duty etc..
e) He/She becomes otherwise disqualified to act as Trustees according to the law for the time being in force governing the trust hereby declared and created and;
f) If he/she resigns by him/her self.
g) If he or she is acting against the interest of the Trust
a) WHENEVER, any person appointed as a Trustee of the Trust hereby created, disclaims or any Trustee either original or substituted dies or is away from India for a period of one year, or desires to be discharged from the Trust or refuses or becomes in the opinion of the Principal Civil Court of Original Jurisdiction, unfit or personally incapable of acting as Trustee or accepts a post of Trustee of similar nature of this Trust is disqualified in terms of the provisions of sub clause (7) above, a new Trustee may be appointed in his place by the founders.
b) In addition. THE BOARD has the Power to remove a Trustee who does not attend three consecutive meetings of the BOARD without any information or if he/she were to leave the station for more than two months, fails to give a proper address for his/her communication and in his/her place the founders may appoint a Trustee by resolution carried by the majority of the Trustees.
c) The Trustees may also be removed from the Board of Trustees if the founders of the Trust in the Board take a decision to that effect in a validly convened meeting of the Trustees.
8) The Chairman, General Secretary and 'Treasurer are the permanent trustees and shall not be removed from their respective designation in any circumstances without their written consent.
POWER AND DUTIES OF THE TRUSTEES/FOUNDERS OF THE BOARD OF TRUST SHALL BE AS UNDER:
The powers of the Board of Trustees shall-be:
a) To make use the Trust property including the income of the Trust corpus fund or any part thereof for all or any of the objects of the Trust. However, no part or the income should be spent directly or indirectly for the benefit of the Founders or other specified persons wider section 13(3) of Income Tax Act. 1961.
b) To appoint, if necessary, Committees, Advisory Boards, Governing Body for carrying out the objects of the Trust. The Board of Trustees shall have powers to nominate outsiders to such committees, advisory boards, governing bodies etc however the decision of the founders shall be final and binding.
c) To make rules and byelaws including policies for the proper management and administration of the Trust.
d) To delegate any power as they can lawfully delegate to any person and to execute such letter of Authorisation. Letter of Delegation or Power of Attorney etc., as they may think fit for the purpose and as may be necessary to carry out the object of the Trust. Such person to whom the delegation is made need not necessarily be a Trustee of the Trust.
e) To acquire, buy or take on lease immovable property for the Trust and / or put up building or structures on such property belonging to or wider the control and possession of the Trust.
f) To buy, acquire, sell, donate or dispose of any immovable property or movable assets of the Trust Including motor vehicles, for carrying on the objects of the Trust and to utilize sale proceeds of such movable assets for the purposes of Trust or for acquiring any other property or asset for the Trust.
g) To sell, donate, charge, mortgage, lease on rent or in any way encumber any immovable property of the Trust for the objects of the Trust with the approval of the majority of the Trustees and written consent from the Authors and also to utilize such proceeds for the purposes of the Trust or for acquiring any other property or asset for the Trust as may be determined by the majority of the Trustees.
h) To institute, conduct, defend, compound, compromise or abandon any legal proceedings by or against the Trust or Trustees and allow time and installment for payment or satisfaction of any debt, dues or any claim or demand by or against the Trust. The Board shall have the power to authorize any of the Board members or any other person to conduct legal proceedings for and on behalf of the Trust.
i) To obtain payment or money from all Courts, Bankers, Government Official, Treasury Official, Official Receivers, Official Assignees, Post Offices and all other Officers of the Central, State or local authorities and also to represent the Trust before the above Officials, Bodies, Authorities etc.
j) Trustees and to authorize anyone or more of them, to execute such documents. Including the Deeds of Hypothecation as may be necessary for the said purposes and also to create any mortgage or charge on any of the Trust properties, movable or immovable for the said purpose. However, for creation of any lien, charge or mortgage over any immovable property of the Trust, the Trustees shall be required to obtain prior written permission from the Authors.
j) To delegate any power to one or more of their body, including assigning one of their Trustees to sit as their representative in the Board.
k) To employ various personnel, professionals and other persons as may be necessary to carry out the objects of the Trust including Specialists, Professionals and other individuals, at such terms and conditions as the Board of Trustees may deem fit and shall have the powers to terminate the services of such persons so employed.
l) To withdraw any power delegated or revoke any appointment of any employee or attorney or authorized representative.
m) To open and operate Bank accounts in the name of the Trust and to make the account operable by Chairman.
n) To let any portions of any immovable property forming part of the Trust Fund at such rent and for such period and on such terms and conditions as they may think fit.
o) The Trustees will be entitled and be at liberty to obtain receiving and accept any voluntary contribution or donation including movable or immovable assets from any person, and otherwise collect subscription or donation to augment the Trust Fund and use such money or the objects of the Trust. It shall always be open to the founders in their absolute discretion to accept or refuse any such donations, gifts, subscription and / or contributions. The Trust shall maintain records and issue proper receipts for such donations, contributions and subscription. The Trustees will also have the power to allocate or display any name or names of the donor at such appropriate places as the Board of Trustees may deem lit.
p) The Board of Trustees is empowered to invest the funds of the Trust in any movable or immovable property or any other investment as may be permitted under the provisions of the Income Tax Act as amended from time to time.
q) The founders shall have power to amend this Trust Deed on some important circumstances. The amendment if any to this Deed of Trust shall be subject to the approval of the Commissioner of Income Tax or Director of Income Tax - Exemptions as the case may be.
r) The founders shall be competent to change or shift the principal place of Trust anywhere in India and the intimation of the new office is to be given to the concerned authorities.
s) The Board of Trustees shall have all such general powers and authorities as may be necessary from time to time to ensure the smooth functioning as well as attainment of the objects of this Trust.
t) To insure and keep insured. if deemed expedient, all or any of the buildings and other assets of the Trust.
u) The Board may form committees in the National, State, District, Taluk, Constituency, Panchayath and any other appropriate levels and appoint office bearers in the said committee. It is always at the discretion of the Board to appoint or remove the office bearers in the said committee and no person shall have any right to challenge the same in any circumstances. The committee shall consists of maximum 21 members in any level.
v) The Board alone has the power to accept the membership of any person or remove him from the primary membership or from any post in the committee. The member ship fee and annual subscription shall be fixed by the board from time to time.
w) No amendments of the trust shall be made which may prove to be repugnant to the provisions of section 2(15, 11, 12 and 13 and 80 G of the Income Tax Act 1961.
THE POWER AND DUTIES OF THE OFFICE BEARERS OF TRUST:
CHAIRMAN: Sri. K.Anilkumar shall be the chairman of the Trust.
i) The chairman shall be the Head of the Trust.
ii) To convene meetings of the Board, committees and Sub-Committees, if any in consultation with General Secretary.
iii) Execute the resolutions of the Board.
iv) Generally to do all other acts and things necessary or incidental to the proper day to day management of the Trust Institutions, Associations, Cooperative societies and establishments maintained and / or conducted by the Trust.
v) Management of the properties of the Trust and of the Institutions and establishments maintained or run by the Trust.
GENERAL SECRETARY: M.Radhakrishnan shall be responsible for the administration, direction and supervision of the Trust, Institutions and establishments maintained or run by the Trust. Direction of the Board be with the GENERAL SECRETARY.
TREASURER:Sri. K.N.Ravindranath shall be responsible for the finance of the TRUST. He shall be responsible for all financial matters, payments received and maintain proper vouchers for payments made. He shall submit annual statement of accounts to the BOARD. He shall also submit half yearly statement of accounts to the Board.
The Chairman and General Secretary jointly and in the absence of either of them, the Treasurer shall have power to take necessary action for the benefits of the trust, without the prior approval of the Board and get the same ratified subsequently.
The Board of Trustees shall be entitled to appoint various Patrons of the Trust and shall fix from time to time the subscription payable by such patrons as applicable to a particular class. The various Patrons may be:
a. Honorary Patron.
b. Lifetime Patron.
c. Hereditary Patron.
d. Any other class as founders may decide.
THE RULES AND REGULATIONS WITH REGARD TO THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE TRUST ARE AS FOLLOWS:
i) The founder Trustees shall meet as often as necessary to transact the business. For all-Trust Meetings advance notice of at least 15 days is to be given to all the Trustees, specifying the date, venue and agenda of the meeting. For urgent matters the Chairman shall be entitled to convene special meeting of the Trust with a short Notice less than mentioned above.
ii) The quorum for the meetings of the BOARD shall be one third of the strength' of The BOARD, any fractions thereof being taken as one subject to minimum of three trustees.
iii) THE CHAIRMAN and in his/her absence Vice-Chairman and in his/her absence the GENERAL SECRETARY shall be the Chairman of the meetings of the Board or the meeting of the Sub-Committees.
Iv. Except to the extent otherwise expressly provided, in all matters pertaining to the Trust, the decision of the founder Trustees shall be the decision of the BOARD.
v. In the event of the votes being equally divided in a meeting, the founder trustees shall have a casting vote in addition to his/her vote as a member of the BOARD.
vi. The ruling of the Chairman on any point of Order and his decision as to the result of the voting shall be final and conclusive.
vii. The founder Trustees can also transact the business by resolutions passed in circulation-as and when deemed necessary.
viii. The founder Trustees can ratify the acts and things of the Office bearers done under circumstances warranting immediate action for the benefit of the Trust.
ix. There shall be an Annual Meeting of the BOARD wherein the annual audited statement or accounts shall be considered and adopted. The CHAIRMAN / GENERAL SECRETARY, shall give at least 14 days notice of the meeting to the Trustees specifying the day, date, place, time and agenda of the Meeting.
x. The founder trustees may regulate itself in the conduct of its meeting in respect of matters not specifically provided herein.
In the event Of dissolution or winding up of the Trust, the assets remaining as on the a date of dissolution shall under no circumstances be distributed among the Trustees. members or the managing committee or Governing Body but the same shall be transferred to another Trust/ other Trusts whose objects are similar to those of this Trust and which enjoys recognition u/s 80 G of the Income Tax Act 1961 and amended from time to time.
ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT:
1. The Trust shall keep proper books of account of the Income and Expenditure of the Trust which shall be closed every year on 31st March. The first financial year of the Trust shall be from the date of formation to 31st day of March.
2. The accounts of the Trust and the establishments of The Trust shall be audited by a qualified auditor to be appointed by the founders.
3. The annual audited statements of accounts of the Trust and of the institutions and establishments maintained by the Trust shall he placed before the founders for adoption.
a. The Author and founder trustees hereby declares that the sum of Rs.10,000 (Ten Thousand Rupees only) is vested in the Trustees herein
b. "the funds of the Trust shall consist of:-
i. The initial corpus fund of Rs.10,000/-
ii. Income from corpus fund, and
iii. Any other subscriptions, contribution or other funds that may be received for the Trust from time to time.
2. The surplus funds available shall be invested in such manner as decided by the founders.
3. The funds of the Trust whosesoever and howsoever derived shall be applied solely towards the fulfillment of promotion or the objects of the Trust and no portion of it will be utilized for the payment to the Trustees / members / office bearers by way of profit / dividend / interest etc.
4. Donations from the General public, contributions from-Institutions, individuals, private, and public sectors shall be collected for the bonafide expenditure of the Trust. It is also decided to raise the fund through benefit shows of cinema, drama, exhibition. fairs, cultural activities, Rock shows or Musical Nights or such other activities as deem fit.
5. The financial dealings in Banks will be dealt by founder trustees or such person or persons as may be decided by the founders.
6. The funds of the Trust shall be invested in the modes specified under the provisions of section 13(3)(d) read with section 11 (5) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
1. No act of the office hearers requiring the previous approval of the BOARD shall be invalid merely by reason of the absence of such previous sanctions, if the said act should subsequently be ratified by the Board.
2. Founder Trustees have the custody of the control of all the document of title to Trust. Properties and the Trust Instruments.
3. The Office bearers and other Trustees may reimburse themselves, or pay or reimburse out of the Trust monies of their hands, all expenses properly incurred by them in or about the execution of the Trust, and/or In the discharge of the duties imposed -on them under the Trust.
4. The CHAIRMAN / GENERAL SECRETARY shall represent the Trust in all proceedings and Matters required adjudication by the Courts and they can delegate this power to any person with the approval of the Board.
5. No act or resolution of the BOARD shall be invalid merely by reason of there be one or more vacancies in the Board. Put, no act or resolution of the BOARD, other than an act of resolution appointing or electing a Trustee for the purpose of securing the minimum number of Trustees prescribed shall be valid, if the strength of the BOARD is less than the minimum prescribed.
6. No act or proceedings of the BOARD or of the other office bearers of the Trust shall he deemed to be invalid by reason only of any defect in the appointment or the constitution of the BOARD or any member thereof or on the ground that any member of the BOARD was not entitled to hold or continue in office by reason of any disqualification or by reason of any irregularity in his/her appointment or by reason of such act having been done or proceedings taken during the period.
7. Every Trustee of the Trust against Trust for the time being shall be indemnified out of the funds of losses and expenses incurred in the discharge of one's duties except such as shall happen through one's own willful act or default.
8. Every Trustee of the Trust shall be charged only for so much money or property as one shall actually receive in the discharge of the business of the Trust and each one shall be answerable only for one's own act, negligence or defaults and not for those of any other person and they shall not be held responsible for insufficiency in title or deficiency in value of investment nor for any other loss unless the same shall happen through their own willful neglect or default.
9. No part of the Trust fund or income of the Trust shall devolve to the Founder or to the Trustees or any person making substantial contribution to the trust.
10. This Trust is a Public Charitable Trust. The activities of the Trust shall be purely of charitable nature and shall not be guided by any profit motive, in any manner.
11. The Trust shall be irrevocable.
12. The activities of the Trust shall be restricted and confined in the territory of India.
13. At present the Trust hereby created by this Trust Deed does not have any other property either movable or immovable, except the initial corpus fund of Rs.10,000/- set apart by the Founders under this Deed of Trust.
14. This Trust deed will be constructed in interpreted and applied in accordance with the laws of India. That in case of any dispute or differences, branch and violation relating to the terms of the Trust, the said mutter or dispute, difference shall be referred and trial only under the Jurisdiction of District Court , Ernakulam only.
APPLICABILITY OF TRUST ACT:
The provisions of the Indian Trust Act 1882 shall apply to all matters not specifically mentioned in these Presents.
APPLICATION OF INCOME TAX ACT:
All clauses herein are intended to secure exemption from Income Tax on the income„ of contributions and donations to the Trust and any clause or portion of this Deed of Trust which is inconsistent with or repugnant to the sections of the Income Tax Act. 1961 as amended, substituted or modified from-time to time, shall be deemed to be deleted or modified with effect from the date on which the sections to which the clause or part of a clause is repugnant or inconsistent comes into force.
The disputes if any, what ever in nature, between trustees, members, between members and non members, by the members against trust or any other matter concerned with the trust shall be referred to Arbitrator/Arbitrators appointed by the Board from time to time on getting written communication from the aggrieved person to that effect.
The Trustees shall at all time stand indemnified in respect of any act that may have been bonafidely done in respect of matters relating to the Trust.
In witness whereof the author of the Trust, ““HUMAN RIGHTS FORUM ”
represented by its Chairman K.Anilkumar, (Settler) has signed this Deed at Classic Tower B, xx-638,Perumbavoor, Ernakulam , Kerala – 682042 and I want to register this Trust Deed at the Perumbavoor Sub Registry Office.
HUMAN RIGHTS FORUM ”
represented by its Chairman K.Anilkumar,